2.4 — 2018-02-24
- Support for Trimps v4.7
- Migrated everything from plain old HTML+CSS+JS to Pug+Stylus+Typescript. This shouldn’t change anything visible, but let me know if something breaks!
- The default target zone is now based on your highest VM clear.
- From z70 to z110, leftover He is now dumped in Bait.
- On Metal² and Trapper², leftover He is now dumped in Moti and Moti II.
- Bugfix: no longer crash when all the weights are 0.
- Bugfix: no longer crash when fixed perks are too expensive.
2.3 — 2017-11-30
- Hybrid notation and extended Standard notation are now supported.
- Map caches are now taken into account (this shifts the Motivation-Looting balance a bit).
- New presets for the feats Nerfed and Tent City.
- The Trapper² preset now recommends points in Bait when relevant, making it usable mid-game.
- New warnings when using “respec” presets incorrectly.
- Stopped recommending BW farming (never worth more than a small map with a resource cache).
- Started recommending Extra Zones maps (only if you can afford them)
- Life and Obliterated challenges are now supported.
- Hyperspeed II is now taken into account.
- New warning against farming on even Lead zones.
- Reworded some messages (hopefully they’re less confusing, now).
- Base loot is now displayed as a percentage of world-level loot.
- New auto-filled input: “Fragments”
- The auto-filled input “Challenge health” now uses multipliers instead of percentages (to avoid displaying Obliterated as +99999999999900%).
- Auto-filled inputs “Agility” and “Hyperspeed” were merged into “Attack speed”.
- Auto-filled inputs for the 3 nature empowerments were replaced by a single input for the currently active nature.
- Bugfix: enemy health is now counted correctly on Lead and Coordinate.
- “Target Zone” is now saved, like the other inputs.
- More accurate valuation of Pheromones and Bait pre-z70.
- New Overkill valuation.
- The Scientist preset now fixes Coord=0.
- Bugfix: stop assuming block pierce pre-z60.
- Bugfix: don’t crash when a 0 He save is pasted.
- Spire II+ handling.
- Bugfix: account for the magmamancermancy cap.
- Bugfix: no longer consider multiple natures to be active at the same.
- Bugfix: switching between trapper² and metal² presets no longer messes advanced options.
- Bugfix: trimp² preset was overvaluing population.
2.2 — 2017-10-10
- Lots of new presets!
- Stopped suggesting removing points from perks if no respec is available.
- Removed “Weight: Overkill”. This is now set automatically. You can still override it by adding OK to your “Fixed perks”.
- An appropriate preset is now selected automatically when a save is pasted and no weights have ever been set manually.
- Better display on small screens.
- Removed the misleading “highest zone where you one-shot everything” message.
2.1 — 2017-10-05
- Small graphical changes.
- Toggling manual inputs now works using cookies, instead of adding #advanced to the URL.
- Helium left over is now displayed.
- Added a “More Info” toggle, to display the cost and total spent on each perk.
- Added a “Share” button.
- “Fixed perks” can now be used to set maximums/minimums for perks, by using < and > instead of =.
- Bugfix: fixing a perk to 0 now works correctly.
- Bugfix: income was slightly overvalued late-game due to a math mistake.
- Bugfix: selecting the Spire preset then another one no longer messes up your options.
- Bugfix: extremely high helium no longer causes “Health is Infinity” errors (tested up to 1e100 He).
- Bugfix: compatibility with the Pale Moon browser.
2.0 — 2017-09-30
- Added a changelog! Sorry for not doing that sooner.
- Scientific, engineering and alphabetic notations are now supported.
- Unexpected errors are now reported prominently, instead of silently displaying bogus results.
- Renamed “advanced options” to “manual input”. Everything in there is auto-filled when pasting a save.
- Generated housing estimation is now based on target zone instead of HZE (fixes this bug).
- Generated housing estimation is now much more accurate for late-game.
- Fixed a bug where the Spire preset would still recommend Looting and Resourceful.
- Improved the algorithm to limit over-spending on low-impact perks (Resourceful, Pheromones).
- Removed “Round Spire perks”. Rounding is now done automatically, so that perk levels always fit in 3 digits.
- Removed “Devalue income”. Perky now estimates how many equipment levels will be affordable and values income accordingly.
- Moved “Fixed perks” from the advanced options to the main options.
- “Fixed perks” now accepts abbreviated perk names, such as P2, looty II, OK, resi, and many others.
- Added two auto-filled inputs: “Production mod” and “Loot mod”. For metal² and trapper², Production mod should be set to 0.